SMSF’s have become an increasingly attractive tool due to the extremely efficient tax environment in which they operate. They provide a number of tax effective strategies to build wealth for your retirement. They can also provide asset protection as they are generally not available to trustee’s in bankruptcy.
We can assist you in deciding whether an SMSF is an effective strategy for you and guide you through the process. While SMSF’s provide a range of benefits, they can place a large compliance burden on trustee’s. We can look after this for you allowing you to focus on your investments.
We provide a range of SMSF services including:
- Establishment and setup of your SMSF
- Financial Statements and Tax return preparation and lodgement
- Minutes preparation and compliance services in line with the regulatory framework
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Advice in relation to pension strategies
- Advice in relation to contribution strategies
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Winding up of SMSF’s
Since 1 July 2016 advice regarding superannuation must be through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide superannuation and self-managed superannuation fund advice to our clients, H N Williams Pty Ltd has chosen to be authorised through SMSF Advisors Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association (NTAA)
Call us today to find out whether a SMSF is the right strategy for you.
H N Williams Pty Ltd Corporate Authorised Representative No 124 5229
The SMSF Advisors Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (NO 430062) and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation